Monday, December 24, 2012

December 24, 2012

 My son - Me - My Grandson (from my other son), and my Great Grandson
My crazy companion, Elder ALLAN !!  and I

Dearest Family and Friends,

MERRY CHRISTMAS! Yay! Its here ... though it doesn't at all feel like it. Also, this week is someones birthday, so HAPPY BIRTHDAY KITT! So, now for the big news:  I am now training my new companion, Elder Allan from Draper, Utah. He is crazy, funny, and a great guy. It's going great. We are both excited to talk to our families tomorrow. So, this last week was my second talk in the mission that we gave in sacrament meeting, and that went pretty well. We are working on Elder Allan's Portuguese and we are working with several families and people to be baptised. Everything is going super great, and I am really happy here in the mission. I hope that everything is going great with all of you guys, and that you all will have a great Christmas. I also want to send a scripture that is very similar to last weeks, but it is the accounting of what happened in the Americas on Christmas. Its 3 Nephi 1:19-21. Christ is our Lord and Savior, and I bear my testimony that this is His Church, and that He lived and died for us, and now He lives again. I hope that you all can remember our Savior and Redeemer Jesus Christ this Christmas day. Sadly my time is already running out, but I still will be able to talk to some of you guys tomorrow. I love you all, and once again, Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night.

Abraço,

Elder Tanner Ross Paxman
 

No comments:

Post a Comment