Wednesday, November 28, 2012

November 28, 2012

 Jabuticabra !!  It is good !!
 Me and the Temple !
 The Temple and Me!
 Three Crazy Elders! (Elder Nóbrega, Me, and Elder Wolfe)
 My area!
 Burgers !!!
"I love View"  Ha.
 
First of all, sorry I forgot to advise you all, we went to the temple this week so our P-Day was moved to today. Lots of crazy things happened. And also, HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRIS! Today the temple was awesome ...  and I also got three packages. (1 From Family, Other Grandma, and Other Rachel). So, I forgot to mention, even though I am not a zone leader anymore, I still am a district leader, and so I give trainings, and still do baptismal interviews. So as I mentioned this last week has had some adventures. We found a family, and we are teaching them and helping them as well. The little boy said that he prayed and asked for help on his test, and that God sent us as little angels ... he said that one of us was on his head, and the other on his shoulder. Apparently we helped him on his test, though one of us almost fell off when he shook his head. It is a Mom, Graça, and her son, Léo, and his friend Gabriel. We also started teaching Gabriel's family. But that's not all, we also have a super nature aware member in our ward, that has her own garden, and we got to eat leaves and flowers for Almoço, and other stuff she grew in her garden. It turned out great. Also, probably since this week was longer without P-Day I started falling asleep while talking and teaching an old man. It was a good thing it was that old man though ...  it was rather funny ... I am thinking there was something in the almoço that we ate. Ha. All was well though. Ivan, Renata, and Emily are a family, and we are still teaching and helping them. I want to send home 2 Nephi 32:3. Always remember to search the scriptures. I love you all, and have a great week.

Abraço,

Elder Tanner Ross Paxman

PS:  I am not that far from my last area, I am in São Paulo, the city itself. We live in a house type thing. Its like a duplex, and we are surrounded by members. We have some flies and other little bugs, but nothing that we can't handle.

No comments:

Post a Comment