Monday, July 30, 2012

July 30, 2012

Our Zone with President & Sister Martins and Elder & Sister Costa
 
Its so good to see all the fotos of the family in good ol' Canada. I love that place. So, first of, I totally forgot that the Olympics started if that shows how big the Olympics are in Brazil ...  Besides the fact that we are missionaries and we hardly know anything about what's going on in the world. Ha. But anyways, before I continue, HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHAD! and also, HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMBER! Two in one week! Yay! I hope that you both have a great Birthday! So this week has passed by incredibly fast. I look back, and I am always amazed at how much time has past. This past week we found a lot of "elects" ...  and then we found out they aren't really "elects". Ha. We found several people and families to work with, but then none of them went to Igreja (Church). We are working hard here, and the Lord is always blessing us. I also did another division with Elder Engberson, and that was interesting. He is a good guy. Ha. We heard a scripture in the mission conference last week that I would like to share with you all. It is Mark 9:23. Truly anything is possible if we believe. The Lord will help us to do anything we need to. Impossible is a lie. Trust in the Lord, and do what he says, and anything is possible. I love you all, and hope that all continues to go well this week. Next week we will go to the temple, so our P-Day will be moved to Wednesday, so I'll write you guys then. Until next time...=]

Abraço,

Elder Tanner Ross Paxman
 
PS: I'm about an hour and a half from the mission house by train and bus. The school here starts in January, and goes until December. They have two breaks that are each about 1 month each. One starts in December until February, and the other is part of July.
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment