Monday, May 28, 2012

May 28, 2012

 My old Zone!  Yay!
 I'm on a rock ...  that's cool.
Us and the Assistants.  One of them is already home now.  Weird eh?
 
So another week passes in our lives. Its crazy that its here, and its gone, just like that. If that didn't make sense ...  I'm sorry. Ha. So this past week, yesterday in truth, we had the confirmation of Gabriel. I performed the ordinance, and that was pretty crazy, since it was my first time, but it went well. Gabriel is rebellious, but hopefully the church really helps him too. He is a good kid. Also, today, we had an activity of our Zone today. That was cool. We played basketball, which is a rare opportunity here in Brazil. Also, we played other sports too. Turns out that Elder Vincet (an Elder in my Zone) played ultimate Frisbee for college. He is really good. He's legit. Ha. So also, this week we are still working with Vanda, some things came up and she couldn't go to church, but we are hoping all continues to go well. Your prayers are always welcome for all of our investigators, and for all our brothers and sisters. This week was transfers as well, and my companion and I both stayed here. We'll see how this transfer goes, and we are excited for the two missionaries that came to our zone. So this week, I want to send home Alma 38:5. Truly I think one of the most important things that we can do, is trust in the Lord. If we trust in the Lord, we therefore will do His will, and keep his commandments, because we know he knows best. The Lord will deliver us from all our hardships and problems that we encounter if we just trust in Him and do our part. I love you all, and hope that you all have a great week this week.

Abraço,

Elder Tanner Ross Paxman

No comments:

Post a Comment