Monday, May 14, 2012

May 14, 2012

Yay for mothers Day! That was awesome! It was so good to talk to my Family! Until Christmas then! But time is passing super fast here. Its crazy. As for the temple the other day, it was the first time I went in Portuguese, and that was pretty cool. So, before I forget, HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRYSON! Someone tell him I said that please. He, and the rest of them, are getting huge. Craziness to the max. Also, I heard that Naide, from my last area, was baptised. That's way good news. This week was crazy, we had a Conselho Da Missão, which was amazing. President Martins truly is an inspired man, and is amazing. He was called of God, and I am glad that I am able to serve with him now. We also have other great leaders in our mission, as we had a division with the Assistants, Elder Hillam, and Elder Gonçalves. That went good, and we had a good time. But that's not all, we also went to the Federal Police to renew our visas. I got to see Elder Barrett there, and other friends from the CTM. We also went and ate at Subway the other day, which was awesome. Rather expensive, but its good stuff. We are still working on finding new people, as that will truly be our focus. We are working with Gabriel, who is scheduled to be baptised this Sunday. He is 11 years old, and his Mom and sister were recently baptised. They are a cool family, that lives in the jungle part. They are great people. I am really enjoying this Area, and the people are awesome. I would like to pass the scripture Alma 13:24. Truly angels are here helping us and all men in this world. The savior is on our side. The Lord loves us, and will help us with His work. Have a great week. I love you all.

Abraço

Elder Tanner Ross Paxman

No comments:

Post a Comment