Monday, April 23, 2012

April 16, 2012

Fotos arent working, sorry. I love you guys.
 
This computer is giving me problems!! Anyways, another week flies by. The transfer is already this week, though I think that I will stay here with Elder Agnelli. This past transfer I was a district leader and trainer, but we'll see if I stay district leader this transfer or what the Lord has in store for me. And just so you know, the chocolate here does taste different, but its still good. Ha. Also, just if you were wondering, I live in Jardim Primavera which is a green color in the middle of the map if you look at the picture. (its small and is next to a blue one, and others). I did get a package from my parents, Yay! Thank you guys! So, this computer is dumb and I'm already running out of time. The work is going good, and Leonardo will be baptised this Saturday, and his family is returning to church. That's pretty cool. As for Viviane, we are still trying to work with them. I also got to go to a baptism of the Sister's this week, which was cool. The guy that was baptised is awesome. Also remind me about Worse Than the cops in your email next week. good story. I want you all to look up Alma 48:17-19. Truly there are so many real life hero's in the Book of Mormon, and we should always strive to be like them. I love you all. Have good week.

Abraço,

Elder Tanner Ross Paxman


No comments:

Post a Comment