Monday, December 19, 2011

December 19, 2011

 My new area!  Cows.  Ha. (Vaca Santa!)
 Yay! Merry Christmas! Our tree is amazing!
 New companion and area!
Sweet and Sour Chicken!  Mmm Mm Good!

MERRY CHRISTMAS! I don't believe it. I seriously don't believe that its this week. Ha. Time flies. So, first of all, yes, 9:00 your time I will be calling for you guys. As for multiskype, I don't know if the computer could handle it since the internet is weak here is Salto De Pirapora. And yes, that means I was transferred! I am here, and we have the whole city to ourselves with my new companion. His name is Elder Wendel, and he is from Fruit Heights, Utah, and he is awesome. He has two months in Brazil, with one month that he served in Alabama. I became senior, and things have been going great.  We got a new tree and put all our presents under it. Its pretty dang sweet if you ask me. And, I hope he doesn't get too annoyed with me, but I only speak to him in Portuguese. Ha. But he is doing really great with Portuguese. Our Bishop here, is from the United States and he married with a Brazilian and moved here. He is pretty awesome. The new area is a small city that is actually pretty close to my old area. Speaking of which, I made sweet and Sour Chicken at the house of a member before I left, which was sweet. A little to sweet for Brazilians though. Literally, ha. And I got Heathers Card, I love the photos and all. As for the package, I haven't got anything yet, but we have a Christmas Conference this week, so maybe I'll get it then. A little news for you guys. I decided that I would be Corintiano! Vai Corintians! Ha. (Time for Futeball). Wow, this week will be a good week. I just know it. So, I would like to use a scripture in Alma 7:10-12. It talks about the birth of the Savior, and his purpose here in this life. Truly, Jesus Christ is our Savior and Redeemer, and he suffered for our sins. He knows exactly how we feel, and he wants us to be happy. He is always willing to help, and it is through the Atonement that we all can be saved if we but do our part. This Christmas, is a day of Joy and Happiness to all men across the world. We recognize the Birth of our Savior and Redeemer, the Son of God, and that is the reason of Christmas. I love you all, and wish you all a wonderful Christmas time.
Abraço,
Elder Tanner Ross Paxman

No comments:

Post a Comment