Monday, July 4, 2011

July 4, 2011

Happy Fourth of July! America! Another week passes by. Honestly that is such a weird thing, time. hmm. Well, my singing went, well just that, it went. Ha. I dunno, but they said I did good, even though I sang solo, and thats not me normally, ha. Who knows, I may come back a singer. Ha. And even after my singing, the Mom has accepted, and she is supposed to get baptised this Saturday. That's really cool. We are still working with the dad. He is crazy. And we were at their house the other day, and my companion stuck a waffer in his mouth cheek to cheek, and I went to try, and as I was trying it broke, and we all started laughing, and Im sure I turned super red, and its not from embarrassment, I don't know why I fica red so easy. And, mind you, this was while the bishop was talking to the Dad. The twins are 14 years old. As for Roberta, sadly she cancelled her interview and disappeared. Apparently they went out of town, but we are going to visit them soon. Otherwise, things have been going good.I got Grandma's Package! Yay! Ha. Also, we had a really cool trust activity with our zone, which consisted of running blinded wearing baptismal clothes and a blindfold, and also falling off a table.  One huge thing that happened this past week, was the change in Presidency. President Martins did an introduction presentation thing. He is really awesome, and seems like he will make an excellent president. Today was also fun, as we got together with most our zone and played games. Including a version of soccer, since we cant play real "futebol." Today, I want to reemphasize (SP, and many other words too) the importance of the Book Of Mormon. If we look in 1 Nephi 6:6, it says that everything in the Book of Mormon is of use to us. We need to take advantage of this book, and read from it everyday. I love the Book of Mormon, and challenge all people to read it day by day, and I promise that it will improve your lives, and help you in all that you do. I know that the Book Of Mormon is true, and contains the words of God. I love you all. 




-Elder Tanner Ross Paxman

No comments:

Post a Comment