Monday, October 29, 2012

October 29, 2012

 Baptismo!  Boom Baby!
Ricardo was Baptised!  Yay!  Glorious day !!!
 
 Elder Nielson and I on divisions!  Good times!
Elder Oxborrow is a great guy!

Wow, Time flies. All of my Nephews and Nieces are so huge in those pictures. Craziness! And they aren't the only ones getting older, HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROBERT! and also HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDPA NEWTON! So, last week, I forgot to mention, but I went on a division with Elder Oxborrow, and he is awesome. This week I also got to do another division with Elder Nielson! Great times. Brownie Milkshakes, and Açai Smoothies. Divisions are great. Ha. But there were several reasons why we did these divisions, including, a baptismal interview. Ricardo decided to be baptised, and therefore he was baptised on Saturday! It was so great. We were all so happy! This will really change their lives, and I can see that he really is changing. Ricardo and his family are awesome people. The work is going good here, as we are always trying to find and teach everyone that we can. The mission really is important, and I am so glad to be here. The Lord blesses us so much. This week, I wanted to pass on a scripture that is in Acts 5:41. They both were happy to suffer for Christs sake. We always should be willing to sacrifice, being great or small, for the Lord. The Lord loves us, and through our works, we will be blessed. I love you all, and hope that you all have a great week.

Abraço,

Elder Tanner Ross Paxman
 
PS: As for Halloween; they do kind of have it here ... it is very little though - not really celebrated. An English school has a lot of decorations, however, most people sometimes do little things, but nothing big that I know of. As for Mitt Romeny, I just hear that he is running for President, and don't really hear much in favor or against.

No comments:

Post a Comment