Monday, December 5, 2011

December 5, 2011

Banana Tree 
 My comp and I with Sorocaba in the background
I'm in a tree.  Yay.

Wow, another week passes by. Good to hear that I got the cow in the Nativity this year. Cows are good. Ha. So, I had no idea that the Christmas devotional already passed, so I guess I wont be able to see it. As for transfers next week, we don't here until next Monday night, but I think Ill stay here. As for a Christmas get together of the Mission, I haven't heard anything yet, so I'm not sure, they have done them in the past though. Our ward has a party thing that goes all day coming up on the 17th, so that should be cool. The school here already is out, and doesn't start until February or something like that. I got a package from Autumn this week! Yay! This week truly has been a normal week with lots of "Bate Portas", or lots of clapping at doors. This coming week we are going to focus on old pesquisadores. Maria, Andressa, and Bianca are all doing great and loving the church. We had cake with them the other day, and they are great people. The Bishop confirmed them all, as the all decided to ask him. Anderson has been gone visiting his sick grandma a lot so we haven't been able to encounter him. The mystery man, is crazy, we haven't had a chance that we could teach him since then, but he hasn't come to church again either. So, since this week is the first week of Dezembro, we decided to share Christmas messages and sing Christmas songs for our Almoço messages. Its been going well, though were not the best singers. The Scripture of the week this week therefore shall be 2 Nephi 19:6, were Isiah states all the names of Christ. I love this scripture, and may we all focus on what Christmas really is about. And that is the birth of our Savior. I love you all.

Abraço,

Elder Tanner Ross Paxman

No comments:

Post a Comment