Monday, December 12, 2011

December 12, 2011

Feliz Natal!  This was just painted on the side of a wall - you find them radomly all over the place
 Merry Chrstmas!  Yay!  Our white Christmas tree.
A random outside workout place, and yes, people use it.  Ha.

We still are unsure what will happen at transfers, they will probably call us in a couple of hours. As for sickness here, nothing serious by any means, and all really has been well. Allergies, nada disso também. (Nothing of this also). My companion does want to visit us after the mission according to what he says. All of us Brazilian Bros could show him around. So this week I gave a talk in Church, and several people commented that my Português has really improved. That's good. Ha. It went well, and our Bispo here is really pushing member missionary work. Other News that I forgot, Elder Parker is in my District (the Elder From Aunt Marti´s Stake). He is cool. So, the work here is mostly finding new people at the moment. Sadly a lot of people are traveling or are really busy here. I think the Spirit of Christmas is here, and helping, (though it really doesn't seem like Christmas for me in this Heat, ha) though I haven't noticed it too much. The scripture I will use this week is Mathew 2:11, and this is when the three wisemen give the gifts to baby Jesus, and the gifts are of great value, and the men are men of high class, but they knew who Christ was, our Savior and Redeemer. We should always be willing to give all we have to our Savior and Redeemer. I love you all and hope you all have a good week.

Abraço,
Elder Tanner Ross Paxman

No comments:

Post a Comment