Monday, August 13, 2012

August 13, 2012

Elder Nogueira and I
 
Wow, Ha. Not only has a week passed, but another transfer as well. That's crazy ... we'll know later on tonight about the transfer, and I'll let you guys all know next week what happened. I got a package from family this week, and grandma last week, so I'm sure loved. Ha. So first of all, there is a new training meeting that we do once a month as zone leaders to train the missionaries instead of a training from the president every three months. We will still have zone conferences, but the leadership trainings will be by the zone leaders. Anyways, here in our zone we have five Americans, and no sisters. In this area, it is a little bit more dangerous, so the sisters don't come here, also, there are a lot of Hills. Sounds great eh? Ha. So, speaking of Hills, I did a division in Fransico Morato with Elder Brock, and that went great. He is an awesome missionary, and he had some fun in his hilly area. Ha. I also did another Division with Elder Engberson which went well too. I also want to send you Mosiah 4:9. We all need to believe in God, and trust in His infinite power and love. He loves us all. I hope you all have a great week, and I love you all.
Abraço,
Elder Tanner Ross Paxman

PS: The National bird here is the Tucan. I like their National anthem though, its cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment