Monday, March 26, 2012

March 26, 2012

The END OF THE WORLD. Ha. We got soaked.
 Talking to my friends ...
 Balloon heads.  Ha.
 Teaching a balloon head ...
Sometimes calling to repentance is necessary ....  Ha.
 
Another week flies by. Sometimes it amazes me how short a week really is. And lovely fotos from Hawaii Mom and Dad, yes I do remember when I fell in the water in Hawaii. I wish I could fall in here too. Ha. The stars here are pretty bright, you can get some great views looking at the stars. I think I saw some planets from here too. Stars are such a beautiful creation of God. And I didn't get any mail this time, so I'll have to wait for the next chance. So this week wasn't too exciting. We did live through the "end of the world." It was crazy, we left the church after a reading one night, and it was raining. Then the wind picked up, which meant we couldn't use our umbrellas, so we got soaked. But that's not all, the power goes out in the city, and so its pitch black, and we're going through the rain with passing car lights and lightning lighting our way. Our house had power when we got there though. But it reminded me of what the end of the world would be like. Ha. It was cool though. We also had some fun with a package that my companion got from his family and girlfriend. We also have been working with several investigators and we have found some new people to teach too. The Lord is always watching us and blessing us in all that we do. The Lord loves us so much, and we should show our love to him. We can truly show our love by keeping his commandments, and as it says in Mosiah 2:17,  we can show our love by serving others. Truly we are all brothers and sisters, and we always should strive to serve others. The Lord blesses us, and we can be a blessing of the Lord by helping others. I am really looking forward to conference, and hope that all of you get a chance to hear the Prophets voice, and the counsel from him and others that God has called to lead us. I love you all, and hope that you all have an excellent week.

Abraço,

Elder Tanner Ross Paxman

No comments:

Post a Comment