Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Provo MTC here I come!

We officially received the news that I will be headed to the Provo MTC instead of the Sao Paulo MTC (CTM). It's sad I wont be going directly, but overall, I really don't care. I'm so glad that I will be going on a mission. I've heard tons of great things about the MTC, and can not wait to be there. I will continue to pray for my visa, and for all the missionaries waiting for their Visas. Hopefully it wont be long before we are all in Brazil. Im so excited, we have been packing and preparing, and I'm ready to go. I can not wait to begin this great journey. I also am giving my talk this coming sunday, so we'll see how that goes. It's only a week away. By this time next week, I will be in the MTC! I'm so excited!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE LOVE LOVE your blog! You are amazing when it comes to computer things like this. And I can't wait to see you tomorrow. I got a little teary-eyed looking at your pictures. I am so proud of you. You are the best little brother a girl could ask for and you will be the best missionary! You are so prepared and have such a firm testimony. You will strengthen others- you have already strengthened me in so many ways. I love you!

    ReplyDelete