Monday, January 21, 2013

January 21, 2013 - Tanner's Birthday!

Tacos!  Yum!

Sounds like good times at home, and I'm having a great B-day today too. This past week was a crazy week, and I got caught a couple of times without an umbrella or raincoat. I got soaked! Holy Cow, my time is already running out.   Anyways, this last week passed by really fast. We have been working with several pesquisadores, and we found some new people to be baptised. The work is moving forward here. Hopefully in this next week we will have a couple of baptisms. Elder Allan and I are working hard, and having a good time here in Jaguaré. I went on a division with Elder Nogueira, and that was great, though we took a wrong ônibus and had to run around the town getting soaked. And I would like to send home Ether 12:4.  Our Faith and our works will be but an anchor to our souls. Always remember to rely on your faith, and be involved in good works so that we can be strong, and we can strengthen others. I love you all, and hope that you all have a great week.
 
Abraço,
Elder Tanner Ross Paxman


No comments:

Post a Comment