Wednesday, January 2, 2013

January 2, 2013

 Cassia's Baptism!
 We are in the Zona Osasco!
I'm in the O !!

So, first off, sorry for not giving you guys a warning about not writing you guys until today ...  but the other day was December 31st, and none of the Lan Houses were open when we went to find them ...  so President let us write today. Anyways, HAPPY 2013!!!   Oh Yeah!  Úau (wow), time really has been flying by, I cant believe its already 2013. It was Christmas, with an amazing talk with my family, and then New Years. Time flies. So, New Years here is a huge party where all the nonmembers go, get drunk, and party all night. There are lots of fireworks and stuff here. I mean lots ...  its like a war zone here, with loud bangs, and noises going off like crazy, and not just at midnight either. Ha. It was great though.    This last week we were able to baptise a young women who finally decided to be baptised after a while of knowing that it was true. Her name is Cássia. That went really well, and several missionaries were happy after working with her for some time now. Other than that, we have been working hard, and Elder Allan and I are doing great. I am loving the mission and am excited to be here working.  I wanted to pass along a scripture in 3 Nephi 27:27. Especially with the new year, I think it is really important that we make new goals for the year, and include the Savior in these goals.  I think we all should try and set goals to make ourselves better.  I love you all, and hope that you all have a great week.

Abraço,

Elder Tanner Ross Paxman


No comments:

Post a Comment