Monday, April 9, 2012

April 9, 2012

 Our Chocolate Easter Eggs!  Yay!
Salto De Pirpora!
 Division with my MTC companion!  We started together, reached the middle together, and will leave together!  Craziness!
 Some of us Elders in the Zone!
Our Zone, ZONA SOROCABA!

Holy cow, that's a lot of stuff to read today. Thanks for sending Derek's and Drew's email. It sounds like they are doing awesome. I laughed at a few things Derek said as its so true here in Brazil. Soon though, all the days will blend together. I am writing him as well though, which is great. Dad, you need to be careful, don't go hurting yourself anymore. Ha. I love you Dad. Tell Korver that, yes, I am very happy to be on the mission. It is amazing. So here, we always eat at members houses for Almoço, so we did eat with some members on Easter. There is a huge tradition of Chocolate eggs here, and some of them are huge with I think one that was 11 pounds of Chocolate. Normally they are smaller, but decently sized. They are pretty good too. So, our week was a good week. Lets see, how is everyone doing? Well, Leonardo hopefully will be baptised this week, and also we hope that Viviane and her two kids will be baptised as well. We are hoping that this brings in Ataide. We talked about families a lot, and the Spirit was super strong as we brought a member, Manoel with us. He is awesome, and knows his stuff. Also, Fabio couldn't make it to church, but we are hoping that he is still wanting to continue on this path. Calisto wants more time to study the Church and know more ...  he knows its true, but he doesn't know if its the path for him, so we'll keep working with him. Holy cow, my time is already running out. Everything is going good here, and I am loving the mission. I wanted to talk about a scripture that I really like, which is Alma 37:6-7. Truly its all the small things that make the difference. Never forget the small things. Truly its the small things in our lives that lead to the big things, and that really matter most. I love you all and hope you all have a great week.

Abraço,

Elder Paxman

No comments:

Post a Comment