Monday, March 12, 2012

March 12, 2012

 Three Generations!
Us and our Parrot Friend!

Holy cow! All my nieces and Nephews are getting huge! Its always great to see pictures of them. This week was another fast week, but here comes the news. I am a "DAD!" Ha. I'm training here in Salto De Pirapora with my "son," Elder Agnelli! Yay! He is from Paraná, Brasil. He is super excited and full of gas. I hope that I can be a good example for him, and truly help him in his mission. Its been going good so far. So, this week is another Birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY PEPPER! (Someone tell her for me please, ha). So this week, we have been able to mark a baptismal date with Viviane, and we are working with her family to be Baptised as well. We'll see how that goes. They are an awesome family. Otherwise we have been searching for those that are looking for the gospel, and visiting and teaching several people here. And as for Goiaba, it doesn't really taste like any other fruit. Ha. I don't know how to describe it, but its good. And we will be hitting up the boonies once a week it looks like now. Holycow, time flies. I wanted to pass a scripture this week that I think is very simple and true. It is Jacob 6:12. Its a simple things, but truly we should always try to be smart in what we do. We should always seek counsel from the wisest of all, our Father in Heaven. Truly it is bad enough to not receive blessings from God, but also there are natural consequences from sin that just add to the pain. Let us be wise in what we do. I love you all and have a great week.

Abraço,

Elder Tanner Ross Paxman

No comments:

Post a Comment